Hey everybody! This week I achieve Michael Jordan status...(23 months). I can't say that I am thrilled about that. But it's alright, 5 weeks is a long time to change the world! ;) We had an awesome week. Here are some highlights: We had transfers this week, and not much changed! The zone overall stayed pretty similar, which is cool. Every transfer weekend the stake presidency has us over for ice cream, and last night they had us share our favorite scripture! Mine was Alma 36:24 in the Book of Mormon: "Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost." And the coolest thing about this experience was as soon as we started sharing the scriptures, a very powerful feeling entered the room. I know the scriptures are the word of God...
Comments
Post a Comment