A Special Kind of Love

Rainy Valentines Day
Heyooo! Was it Valentine’s Day? Yes it was. I hope it went well for you guys, it was definitely just another day out here, so I hope you all were able to show love to those that you care about! Let’s just make every day Valentine’s Day, everyone would be so much happier! 

I guess the reason I say that is that on Wednesday it was RAINING! In Arizona! So we decided to go onto Mesa Community College campus and hand out Valentines to people, and I was very surprised as we talked to so many people, so many of them didn’t like Valentine’s Day because they felt so alone! Why is that? I mean, why aren’t we showing more love to people? Why are we focused on ourselves? Maybe we should do better about that! It was super fun though, because even giving people a starburst and telling them happy Valentine’s Day brought a smile to their face. Happiness is a simple thing, because it is lots of simple things that make up some of our most happy moments. 

Beebe Family
I was so happy to be able to go to the Gilbert temple on Saturday to see the Beebe family get sealed! I was there to baptize Gannon and Hyrum, two of the tree little guys in the picture. It was such a cool experience and I’m so grateful to know that our families can be together forever! There is nothing that brings me more joy!

We also had been having a hard time with our investigator Natasha. She is a super nice girl but was being a little stubborn about getting baptized! She knew it was true, but wasn’t willing to take any steps forward. I was reading in the Book of Mormon this week and it taught me that God can change people's lives and give them powerful experiences through the faithful prayers of others! So Elder Morgan and I tried it out! Yesterday Natasha told us that she wants to be baptized ASAP! Huge miracle! We were praying so hard and she had a cool experience this weekend and knows that she should be baptized. So powerful. So, either this weekend or next, Natasha will be getting baptized! So cool! God is real! Have a great week everyone! 

Elder Trevor Barlow
Arizona Tempe Mission
1871 E Del Rio Dr
Tempe AZ 8528

If you haven't had a poke bowl, find one and try it. Delicious.

Free Froyo is the best Froyo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Finding the 4-Leaf Clover!