Merry Christmas!!

Another Beautimous Lamborghini
 Hey everyone! Merry Christmas to you all! I apologize for the lateness of the email, you know Christmas, it always ends up being pretty busy for some reason...😉 Not much to report, other than the fact that I am such a lucky man! I get to be a missionary in Tempe, Arizona, where it is 65 degrees on Christmas Day! How awesome is that?!? 😎 I also have the most awesome and amazing family ever. For those who don’t know, on Christmas and Mother’s Day we get to Skype our families and talk face-to-face, rather than the usual e-mail! It was so much fun, I love my family with all of my heart, and seeing their smiling faces was the greatest. 

With not much time tonight, I just want to share that I know that Christ is the reason for the Season! I love him and I love each of you! I know that today we celebrate His birth, and that because of Him, we don’t have to face our challenges alone. We have His love to uplift us and strengthen us so that we can do the same for others! I love the Christmas season, I know that Christ lives. I hope your week is awesome! I’ll have more for you next week, but just know that I love this work! I know God loves each of you! Have a great New Years weekend, and stay safe out there :) 

Love,
Elder Barlow

FHE Trip to the Mesa Temple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Finding the 4-Leaf Clover!