Inferno Week 8

Hey you guys!!! (Reminded me of the Goonies) anyways, I hope you all had a great week this week! If I didn't email you directly this week, it's nothing personal, but I have had a very busy day. A busy week at that. 


First off, whether it's a street fight or a change of heart, you get to witness so many things as a missionary. There's always one weird experience every now and then that gets you, but I've discovered that I have the opportunity every day to witness and testify of Jesus Christ as my Savior. That is the coolest thing in the world. 

Cool experience!! We stopped by to visit Kyra, our awesome recent Convert who was baptized back in April, and have been trying to get her sister, Gloria, to meet with us for AGES!! We finally caught her when they were both home, so we sat down and talked about God's plan for us and Gloria was so enthusiastic about it all!! It was so cool to see that once she had the desire to learn, her whole countenance began to change. We invited her to read in the Book of Mormon with Kyra before our next visit on Thursday! She should be progressing towards baptism here soon!! :) 

We also had the opportunity to go to the Phoenix temple this morning!! (Hence why I have no time). It was such a cool experience. The Phoenix temple is so beautiful and the spirit there just made my whole day. If you have never been to a Mormon temple, just visiting the grounds outside the temple is amazing!! Check it out...they are the best :) 

Like I said, I have zero time today, but just know that I love my Savior Jesus Christ, and I know that He loves each of you! 

Have a great week everyone!! 

Elder Barlow



A pioneer game called "stick pull"...I won, of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Finding the 4-Leaf Clover!