Normal is Weird!

#bikeboys

Hello everyone! Today was a great today and this week was a great week. So many crazy things happened but it was tons of fun. Let me get started:

First off, we had mission leadership council this week, and it was entirely centered on using the Book of Mormon with more power. It was really cool because I got to remember and reflect on how much the Book of Mormon has meant to me, and motivated me to use it more frequently throughout the week. So I did! We had a really cool experience with a guy named Moses on Saturday. He goes to a different Christian church, and was not happy to see us at first. However, I felt like I should share a scripture from the Book of Mormon! I read 2 Nephi 25:26, which basically says that everything goes back to Christ! We had a great conversation after that and he was a lot more willing to listen to us once he realized that everything that we teach is centered on Jesus Christ. I just wanted you to know that I love the Savior and I know how much he cares for and loves each of us! It’s all about Him!

Another cool thing. We got to go to the Mesa temple with Adrian! He had a super powerful experience and was pretty nervous leading up to it, but it was everything he wanted it to be and more!

Then, another crazy thing about this week, we went on 4 Exchanges!!! In 7 days! It was crazy. Basically an exchange is for 24 hours, you go with a different companion to learn and teach and help each other! It was tons of fun! I spent two days straight, biking miles and miles, then I got to be in the McClintock Ward, one of my old areas, and it was just a blast. Basically, I realized that no matter who you are, where you live, or what you think about God, He is watching out for you! I met so many cool people and had some really uplifting experiences that reminded me that we are all children of God, and he loves us so much! Have a great week everyone! Sorry it’s short! Happy Valentines Day!

Elder Barlow

True Companions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!