January? What's That?

Cafe Rio pic taken by local missionary moms!
Hey everyone!! I don't have a lot of time today, but I just want you to know how much I love this work and that I am a very lucky person to be a missionary! This week was pretty awesome and one things sticks out about it all, I know that God is mindful of each of us on a daily basis and that he loves us and cares about us. 

This week the Sister missionaries that came out the same time I did returned home! I have been out for a while now, and it has put things into perspective that time never is and never will be something we can control, and we shouldn't try to or we will always lose that battle. But I have felt the power that comes from a simple belief that God loves us and wants us to succeed. I know that he wants that for each of us! I'm so happy that I have 6 more months to share that with people. 

This week we had another dinner with the Evans and Bushnell family, and they are so awesome! They are doing well, and it was Elder Grigsby's last weekend so it was really cool for him to be able to say goodbye to them.

Also, transfer news is in, and Elder Morgan and I are going round 3 in the Towne Lake YSA!!! That is such good news and we are super excited. That is all folks! 
Elder Barlow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!