Springtime is the Best Time!


Sloan Field with the Squad
Hey everyone!! I know that most of you are dealing with snow and all that good stuff, but it definitely feels like spring down here so that is what mindset I am in! Also, Spring break for ASU starts next week, so I don't think I am too far off. Anyway, my week was awesome! Let me share with you some awesome stuff.

I emailed you all on Tuesday last week because we went to the Mesa temple! I am not sure how many of you know, but the Mesa temple and the grounds around it are being closed for renovations for two years starting in May. Pretty crazy. We have a really cool opportunity to attend something called an “Easter pageant”, which is a play depicting the life of Jesus Christ! 

It happens every year around easter, so we are really hyping it up because there is no guarantee on when the next one will be. So excited for it! 

I went on an exchange with Elder Astle on Saturday. He is one of the assistants to the president, and it was such a good time. We found a few new people to teach, and one of our investigators named Cody came to a baptism that night and wants to get baptized himself! There are some things we are working through with him, but he is super cool and hopefully he will be on track for a date soon!

Finally, we were very lucky to get permission from our mission president to go to a Spring Training baseball game here in Mesa. We watched the Cubs play the Mariners! 

Missions are great, the church is so true! I love you all and I know God does too!
Elder Trevor Barlow
Arizona Tempe Mission
1871 E Del Rio Dr
Tempe AZ 85282 


Awesome YSA Zone at the Mesa Temple

Squad at the Mesa Temple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!