The Floodgates Open...


Hello everyone!! I have about 6 minutes today, so you will be getting a crash course of what has happened, but it will be awesome.

I had an amazing opportunity to attend the temple with the Evans' family this week, who is a family that I taught over a year ago in Casa Grande. They were able enter the temple and be sealed together forever this week. It was the coolest experience I have ever had. I cried when I saw their two little girls walk in dressed in white, and I knew and felt how important that event was for them. They have come so far to get here and the joy on their faces was something I will never forget.  I am so grateful I was a part of it. I love them so much and will always have a strong connection with them after seeing them grow and progress. 

We also had a baptism this week for Annalisa, an 11-year old girl who has one of the strongest testimonies I have ever heard! She was baptized and confirmed as a member of the church on Saturday, and all of her family members were there. She is currently the only member of her family, so for her to get up and share her testimony was super powerful. We also watched a video called "God So Loved the World." I recommend it! I bore my testimony of Jesus Christ and I started to cry AGAIN!! Twice in the same day? That doesn't happen to Elder Barlow. But it was such a special day for me. 

We also had a great opportunity to meet a man named Steven, who is one of the most studly men I have ever met. I will have to tell you more about him maybe next week, but just know that he is preparing for baptism on November 18th. I am out of time. I love you all! 

Happy Halloween! 

Elder Barlow

P.S. You will hear from me next Tuesday instead of Monday!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!