I Don't Know About You...

 I don't know about you, but I’m feeling 22. Pretty crazy stuff, I hit 22 months this week, I can’t believe it!!! Time is the weirdest thing. Anyways, this week was awesome, and I am very tired today but hopefully I can crank out some good stuff!! 

This week was full of lots of explaining, helping Elder Jacobson to get the hang of the mission life, and he is doing a great job. He is willing to try new things and get out of his comfort zone, which is very important out here, haha! We have had a good time. Every time I ask him to try something new, he makes the kind of face when there are fingernails running down a chalkboard, and through gritted teeth says “sure”. It is hilarious, and he always does an awesome job! :) It has been really cool because he definitely reminds me of me when I first got to Arizona.

We have this awesome investigator Jason, and he is getting BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!! So exciting. He has some family members who are in the church, and just started meeting with missionaries right before we got here and he is progressing well. He is really fun to teach, he cracks lots of jokes during lessons and really asks some deep, heartfelt questions. It is always really awesome to teach people who are seeking truth! That is how you find truth, when you ask honest questions and seek!! 

For all the moms on Mother's Day!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you mothers out there, you are so awesome. My mom is amazing, has taught me everything I know, and I am so grateful for her. I hope Mother’s Day was fantastic! Got to talk to the family which is awesome...family is huge! Focus on having a strong family, and life always turns out okay! :) Love you all! Have an awesome week! I know God loves us all and wants us to be happy! 

Elder Trevor Barlow
Arizona Tempe Mission
1871 E Del Rio Dr
Tempe AZ 85282

For his mom on Mother's Day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!