Inferno Week 12

Hey everyone!! So for those who don't already know, my email got disabled due to some technical difficulties, but I'm BACK!! So I have a lot to tell you. Not really, I forgot quite a bit of it. But there is always some cool stuff to talk about. 

First off, last Sunday, the 13th, the temple that was built in Tucson Arizona was dedicated, so we got to watch it by satellite broadcast. Basically that means that some of the leaders of the church talk about the meaning of the temple and why it is so crucial, and then at the end there is a really cool prayer offered to dedicate the temple. It is a prayer to dedicate it to its true purpose, to help families be together forever!! So that was really awesome. Also, my aunt Cori Peterson was singing in the choir at the session I went to, so I wasn't expecting to see my aunt, but it happened so that was really cool! Good job Aunt Cori!

Also, we have been working with an awesome investigator named Barbara! We started working with her about 2 months ago, and last week we set some expectations with her, so that she understood what our purpose was. Basically, we want to help her grow her faith! It was really cool, we were very direct and she understood everything. Since then, we have had 3 great lessons on the scriptures, and she came to church for the first time yesterday! Tonight she will be progressing towards a date for baptism in September!! So that will be super awesome!! She is doing great things.

That's really all that I have time for, but I will have more time next week. We have been meeting tons of new people, and right now we have 4 baptisms lined up for September, so good things are on the way :) love you all! Have a great week!!

Elder Barlow

Eclipse watching...

Elder Gardea's birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Finding the 4-Leaf Clover!