Inferno Week 9





Hey everyone!! I have about 5 minutes and a lot happened this week, but let me summarize.

So, we had cool opportunities to serve people this week. This picture is after cleaning out a burned-out house. Then, we were in an apartment complex stopping by to visit someone. They weren't home, so we looked around and saw two guys moving furniture, and they actually let us help them!! #miracle. We started helping them and were talking a lot and got to know them. One of them, Edward, had some questions about temples, so we told him about the Mesa Visitors Center and he wants to go with us soon! How cool is that! I love service and helping others! It makes me feel so good!
Baptism!


We also had a baptism for our awesome investigator Collin! He and his family have made a big difference in my life, and the baptism on Saturday was just a reaffirmation of that. It was so much fun, and such a spiritual experience. Witnessing a baptism is such an amazing experience. I am so fortunate to have seen so many amazing baptismal services in my life. I love it.

I just want to share a scripture with you from the Book of Mormon (4 Nephi):
15 And it came to pass that there was no contention in the land, because of the love of God which did dwell in the hearts of the people.
16 And there were no envyings, nor strifes, nor tumults, nor whoredoms, nor lyings, nor murders, nor any manner of lasciviousness; and surely there could not be a happier people among all the people who had been created by the hand of God.

I know that love is the key to happiness! Show more love this week! I know Christ is our Savior! I know God loves every single one of us! 

Have a great week everyone!

Elder Barlow



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!