Inferno: Week 1

Hey everyone!! So I have decided to title every email from June to August with the title "Inferno." Because it is super hot all the time here. 

Anyways, I am pretty low on time, but there are two things I wanted to share with you really quick. 

First, this week I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the second time as a missionary (over the past 11 months)!! It seems that every single time I read the Book of Mormon, my testimony of it just grows even stronger than before. If you haven't given it a try, I would really encourage you to. It has its stereotypes and reputation, but none of that matters. It is "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" and it means so much to me. I want you to see that too. There was a verse I wanted to share with you: "And Christ truly said unto our fathers: If ye have faith ye can do all things which are expedient unto me." (Moroni 10:23). I love this scripture. 

Second, the heat is on. It has been over 110 degrees three times this past week, and it has been intense. But hey, the most important thing that I have learned is that the desire of your heart is the most important thing. The more I focused on the negative things happening each day, the more the heat bothered me. The more I focused on the why and on the positive things, the more happy I was. I was able to do more and have more energy. As you are going through finals, other stuff, whatever, remember the why and the positive things. It'll make a huge difference in your life. 

Love you all!! You're awesome. Have a good week! 

Elder Barlow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!