Reverse! Reverse!

Hey all! Don’t let my subject title scare you, it was a pretty awesome week. We had some good times, some hard times, just like we always do, but at the end of the day, I’m a missionary! This is the best thing ever! We had some really cool things happen this week:

First off, three of my mission buddies (formerly known as Elders Hedelund, Cleveland, and Grigsby) were down in AZ and took me to lunch! It was such a good time, us all being back together again. We went to Raising Canes, one of the best chicken tenders spots ever. It was fun!

We went on exchanges twice this week, with Elder Smith, who used to be in my zone and is now one of the district leaders here, so it was fun to be with him again! We ate 3 dinners...long story, but I probably gained 5 pounds in the space of 2 hours. The other was with Elder Bullock in the McClintock ward! Hence the “Reverse”. We stopped by a few people that I had taught before who weren’t interested, and actually a few of them were interested this time around! It was really cool to see God’s Plan in full swing. 

Finally, Elder Christofferson, an apostle of Jesus Christ came to speak to us! There were about 4,000 people in one Institute Building, it was crazy, but awesome. He spoke of God’s love for us, and I just want to testify to each of you that if you look at the things that happen to you daily, you will see God’s love for you! I know it! He loves you! Look for it this week! I am out of time, love you all, have a great week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Finding the 4-Leaf Clover!