Lesson. Learned.

 Alright everybody, I have learned some very important lessons this week that I would love to share with you. It was quite the week, so here we go:

1. Never Judge A Book By Its Cover. Pretty cliche, I know, but it is very important. We were eating lunch at a church class building near our community college campus, and we were eating some Little Caesars Pizza 💰 and this guy walks in that I had never seen before. He honestly looked a little out there. Elder Smith and I went up to him and asked him if he wanted to play some pool, to see if we could invite him to one of the classes. He turned out to be the nicest guy ever. He is from New York and is here all by himself for school, no family or anything. We talked to him for quite some time, taught him about the church, and he wants to meet up this week! 

2. Never Park a U-Haul Truck Close too the Garage. We were back in Phoenix helping a member of the church move down the street. Elder Bruce and I grab this pretty big dresser, goes up to my nose. We are coming down the ramp and no one warned me in time to save me from getting my nose smashed between the corner of the dresser and and the garage wall. Good times. Picture evidence above. 

3. Life is so good!! We met this awesome guy named Luis this week, he had talked with members about a year ago and was super close to baptism but his friends pulled him out of it. Those friends aren’t around anymore and he reached out to us about meeting, so he is moving towards baptism on May 5th!! So cool. He is such a cool guy!

God loves you all and teaches us every day through our experiences and those around us. It is so important to take a step back and focus on what he wants to teach us. Try it out, let me know what you learn this week! Love you all! Have an awesome week! 

Elder Barlow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Finding the 4-Leaf Clover!