April Where-Are-The-Showers?

Best food truck in Phoenix.
 Hey everyone!! Sorry for the failure this last week, we were running back and forth from our apartment to the church for a lesson, so I did not have time to email!! But, here is the crash course from the last two weeks!!

General conference was so amazing! I learned so much from it and I hope you all got the chance to listen or read some of it. If not I forgive you, but you are missing out!! I got a huge awakening to how important it is that we are all unified, in our families especially. Hard times are coming for all of us, so having unity in our families is so important. Do whatever you can to get a close relationship with your family members and friends, because that is such a blessing! Contention is no bueno!!

Biggest thing from this last week was exchanges and multiple trainings, so we were very busy!! I love giving trainings though, it is so much fun to interact with other missionaries and help them learn some of the things that I have learned, but most importantly I learn from them! I learn so much every time!! I love it!

Cool story though, we were outside of our area for a lot of the time this week, but we were blessed. We had two investigators, Rachna and Codi, attend church with us, and 3 members who are coming back to church came too! It was pretty cool, and we had some awesome meetings!! Sorry for the lame email, but that has been the recent week!

The Savior lives, God is real, and they love all of you and want to help you through your struggles! Reach out to them (or me, I would love to show you how), and you will be so much happier! I promise! 


My mood sometimes...
Love you all, have an awesome week!

Elder Trevor Barlow
Arizona Tempe Mission
1871 E Del Rio Dr
Tempe AZ 85282


Service at "Feed My Starving Children"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!