Lo Siento

Lunch in between conference sessions!

Hello everyone! I am literally out of time today, I will totally give you an update about everything next week! So sorry! Love you all! Sorry for the lateness, we did not have WiFi until after 6 so the emails sent afterward!

(From Trevor's mom...this is the funniest email I've gotten from him! This is all he sent! These photos were sent to us this week by members living in his area, or downloaded from his Facebook posts.) 

This is something he shared in his email to me regarding the LDS general conference which was held this past weekend:

"I loved hearing your thoughts from conference, it was super powerful for sure! I don’t remember the last solemn assembly very well, but I do remember there being an eternity of new general authorities with their names called much like this one haha. This time I felt an overwhelming spirit though! We were in the chapel with a bunch of missionaries that are my best friends, standing to support our newly sustained prophet...it was definitely an experience I won’t forget. I love being part of the Lord’s church! It is the coolest thing ever!"

If you would like to view the "solemn assembly" that he is speaking of, here is the link.


Watching general conference.

Love you all,

Elder Trevor Barlow
Arizona Tempe Mission
1871 E Del Rio Dr
Tempe AZ 85282

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Time

The Inferno: The Final Week

Attending Baptisms!!